SIGN UP FOR
FIRST EVER PET
In conjunction with World Animal Day on 4 October 2017, SCORE is organising its first ever Pet Virtual Run for all animal lovers and all animals. Any pet counts and you can run anywhere, anytime! Just wear your GPS tracker and take a picture of you running with your pet baby, whether they're a dog, cat, fish, turtle, or hamster!
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR VIRTUAL RUN
Register for the run at www.heyjom.com and proceed to pay via ipay88.
An email confirmation and digital bib will be sent to your email upon payment received.
Run 3km anywhere, anytime with your beloved pet.
Share your photos and results on our Facebook page: Facebook/ scorevirtualrun and hashtag #scorepetvirtualrun within 1 week from 5 October 2017.
Your finisher tee and finisher medal will be sent to you via mail 45 days after running period.
For runners residing in Malaysia with
- - valid Malaysia mailing address, and
- - valid identification card or working visa, and
- - valid Malaysia mobile number(must possess all of the above)
For runners who DO NOT residing in Malaysia,
- - DO NOT have a valid Malaysia mailing address or
- - DO NOT have a valid identification card or working visa or
- - DO NOT have a valid Malaysia mobile number(DO NOT possess all of the above)
- above is subject to 6% GST
- Payment to be made in Ringgit Malaysia, conversion rate is base on USD 1.00 = RM4.30
What is a virtual run?
A virtual run can be run (or walked!) anytime and anywhere, even indoors on a treadmill. You can run your race at your pace wherever you like.
How does a virtual run work?
Simply register for our virtual run, complete the distance anytime and anywhere you desire (even on a treadmill!), and upload your finish time to our Facebook page. We will mail you a finisher’s medal after you upload your results.
When will I receive my finisher tee and finisher medal?
Upon completion and submission of your record, you will receive your finisher tee and finisher medal 45 days after running period.
Do I have to complete the distance all at one time or can I break it up into different days?
You may split the distance in maximum two (2) days, however you only need to submit your results in one (1) time.
What if I missed out my delivery?
In the event of a returned parcel during the delivery of the finisher tee and finisher medal, upon request, we will arrange to resend the finisher tee and finisher medal. Delivery fee will be borne by participants.
I don’t live in Malaysia, can I still participate?
You sure can! Participants outside of Malaysia can join the run with the International package. Terms & conditions apply.
Do I have to upload my results in order to receive my finisher tee and finisher medal?
Yes. Delivery of the finisher tee and finisher medal will take place within 45 days after running period, upon submission of run photos and results.
Where do I upload my results?
You can upload your run photo within 1 week from 5 October 2017, on our Facebook page: Facebook.com/ scorevirtualrun and hashtag #scorepetvirtualrun.
Can we register in a team?
Yes, absolutely! However, we do not provide bulk delivery as the charges have been standardised for all. For more details on postage pricing, kindly refer to registration details.
I’ve accidentally selected the wrong shirt size, can I change it?
Unfortunately, you can’t change the shirt size once it’s been selected.
How many characters can a finisher medal have?
Maximum 8 characters can be engraved on the finisher medal.
What if my finisher medal is engraved incorrectly?
Please email to email@example.com and we will attend to you.
Sponsors & Partners
RULES & REGULATIONS
- SCORE™ Pet Virtual Run 2017 [‘Event’] is organised by Mantra Experiential Sdn. Bhd. [747005-X] [‘the Organiser’] and is open to anyone, each participant attends the session at his/her free will.
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain the consent of their parents/guardians before signing up for this Event.
- Participants must be certified fit to participate in this Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any accident or mishap which arises as a result of non-disclosure of medical conditions by the Participants.
- Participants agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organiser may contact the Participants from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Event’s Official Website (or any parts therefore).
- Local registration fee applies to Participants who reside in Malaysia, with valid Malaysia mailing address, valid identification card/working visa, and valid Malaysia mobile phone number (must possess all of the mentioned). International fee applies to Participants who do not reside in Malaysia, do not have a valid Malaysia mailing address, or do not have valid identification card/working visa or do not have valid mobile phone number (do not possess any of the mentioned). All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia and is based on fixed conversion rate of USD1: RM4.30. The conversion rate is fixed and not subject to currency fluctuation. All fees are subject to a 6% Goods and Services Tax.
- Once Participants’ registration has been duly processed, there will be NO refund for Participants who do not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
- All T-Shirt measurements are subject to 1 – 2cm tolerance.
- All merchandises’ colour, design and material are subject to change without notice.
- Any t-shirts, finisher medal or any other merchandise and goodies not collected at the stipulated time shall be forfeited and any request thereafter will not be entertained. No refund will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to Participants, in which case the Organiser will make effort to inform the Participants prior to the date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused. Any updates on the Event including any changes to the Rules & Regulations will be posted on the Event’s Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Participants to keep abreast with such updates and changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconveniences caused.
- There will be no refund of registration fees, if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser (including but not limited to haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism or other conditions) and which in the Organiser’s opinion, renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or add any Event category without giving any reasons whatsoever or providing any prior notice to the Participants.
- Participants must take precaution at all times to stay away from activities/deeds that may be deemed unfit for the safety of the Participants to prevent any potential hazards.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules & Regulations at any time, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.