GET A TASTE
OF THE ACTION!CHECK OUT OUR PAST HIGHLIGHTS
High-energy yet non-contact, this martial arts inspired workout routine has no complex moves and will challenge you to up the intensity as you punch and kick your way into shape while empowering you to feel like a warrior!
In STRONG by Zumba™, music isn’t in the background, but at the forefront, driving your intensity as you work harder to move with the music. The high-intensity intervals will push you past your plateaus to reach your fitness goals.
The PILOXING® workouts are a fusion of boxing and standing Pilates principles. The combination of these disciplines as primary exercise components creates a sense of both physical and mental balance. PILOXING® SSP adds a third element of dance into this high-energy interval workout. This dynamic program moves through heart-pumping, powerful boxing combinations to sculpting and lengthening Pilates-influenced movement to 'let yourself GO' dance releases, and back around again. Never have you enjoyed sweating so much.
Zumba® takes the ‘work’ out of workout in a fitness dance party that’s a total workout. Music gets everyone moving in intervals of high-intensity and low-intensity moves that cover all elements of fitness, making it super effective and super fun.
KpopX® Fitness is not your traditional dance fitness program. Creator and founder, Maddy Lim has developed many creative low impact High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) moves that are designed for maximum calorie burn!
U-Jam Fitness® is an athletic urban dance fitness workout that is fun and creative yet easy to follow. It combines dance and high energy music for a workout that is bound to get your heart rate up, your body moving, and make you work up a sweat - all while having FUN!
30 SEPTEMBER 2017
2.00 PM - 10.30 PM
KWC STARXPO CENTRE, KL
AGENDA2.00 - 4.00 PM (ONE CLASS)
- 60 minutes STRONG By Zumba™
- 60 minutes PILOXING®
5.00 - 6.30 PM (ONE CLASS)
Les Mills BODYCOMBAT®
7.30 - 10.00 PM (ONE CLASS)
SCORE FitMob Party
- 90 minutes non-stop Zumba® Party
- 30 minutes U-Jam Fitness®
- 30 minutes KpopX® Fitness
- Entrance Wristband
- Finisher Medal
- Goodies Bag
STRONG BY ZUMBA™
- Entrance Wristband
- Finisher Medal
- Goodies Bag
- Zumba® Silicon Wristband
ZUMBA®, KPOPX® FITNESS AND U-JAM FITNESS®
- Entrance Wristband
- Score FitMob Party Pendant
- Goodies Bag
- Zumba® Silicon Wristband
ADDRESS:Kenanga Wholesale City
55200 Kuala Lumpur
The KWC StarXpo Centre is situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Strategically located and easily accessible, it is only 5 minutes away from Bukit Bintang. Equipped with multi storey car park, it can host up to 7000 guests. Public transportation available includes the Monorail, LRT and Bus, which will disembark you at the Hang Tuah station.
The centre is about 50 minutes drive from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and about 40 minutes drive from the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport.
29 SEPTEMBER 2017TIME:
11.00 aM - 6.00 PMVENUE:
kwc starxpo centre, kl
FOR YOUR ENTRY PACK COLLECTION (EPC), PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES:IC/PASSPORT
COLLECTING ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE
If you have nominated a representative to collect your entry pack on your behalf, you need to:
- Download the Letter of Authorisation (LoA) here and fill in the details
- Have the representative bring along the LoA with a printed/digital copy of your Official Reciept and IC/Passport.
Pre Pack Collection
For 5 packs and above, you can request for the pre-pack services to shorten waiting time during REPC.
Please click HERE to fill up the form and submit via email@example.com before 25th September 2017.
- SCORE FitMob Festival ('Event') is held by Mantra Experiential Sdn. Bhd. [747005-x] ('Organiser').
- The Event will be held on 30 September 2017 ("Date"). The Organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Event at any time.
- The Event is open to anyone aged 16 years (as of Event day) and above; and each participant attends the session on his or her own free will.
- By signing up for and providing any information, personal or otherwise, in order to gain access to and to participate in the Event or any activities relating to the Event, the participant is deemed to have given express permission to the Organiser and Event partners and sponsors (if any) to use such personal information for marketing, statistical and planning purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to contact the participant from time to time by any means. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the participant.
- If a participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the participant's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of any components of the Event. There will be no fee refund upon such suspension or termination of the participant's registration.
- The Organiser will not entertain or be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate Registration Data in the Event registration form completed by the participant.
- Local registration fee applies to participants who reside in Malaysia, with a valid Malaysia mailing address, valid identification card/working visa, and a valid Malaysia mobile phone number (must possess all of the mentioned). International fee applies to participants who do not reside in Malaysia, do not have a valid Malaysia mailing address or do not have a valid identification card/working visa or do not have a valid Malaysia mobile phone number (do not possess any of the mentioned). All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia and are based on a fixed conversion rate of USD1:RM4.30. The conversion rate is fixed and not subject to currency fluctuation. All fees are subjected to a 6% Goods and Services Tax.
- Once the participants's registration has been duly processed, there will be no refund for any participant who does not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
- Entries are transferable at a charge of RM30++ transfer fee. Changes in T-Shirt size may not be guaranteed for transfers. No transfers will be allowed 30 days prior to Event day.
- All T-Shirt measurements are subject to 1 - 2 CM tolerance.
- All merchandise - Colour, design and material are subject to change without notice.
- There will be no refund on registration fees if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser (including but not limited to haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism or other conditions) and which in the Organiser's opinion, renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
- It is COMPULSORY for participants to wear the Official SCORE FitMob Festival T-Shirt during the session. Failure to do so will result in the participant being refused admission to the session.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant under the age of 16.
- Wristbands given to the participants during the Entry Pack Collection are to be worn at all times during the Event. Entry will be prohibited otherwise.
- The instructions and directions given by the instructor are done so at their own discretion and must be adhered to for the safety of each participant.
- While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the participants safety, participants attend the session solely at their own risk and the Organiser will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death however arising from training for, during or after participation in the Event. Participants are strongly encourage to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual Event day.
- It is the sole responsibility of every participant to inform the medical staff/safety marshal of the session regarding any injury or reason that they cannot exercise.
- Should any participant feel fatigue, restless, or an injury at any time during or before the session, they must immediately inform the medical staff/safety marshal and refrain from joining the session.
- Participant must retire from the session immediately, if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff/safety marshal.
- The Organiser cannot be held responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property during the session.
- Beverages are permitted provided they are in a sealed container only (no glass containers allowed).
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to the session at its sole discretion.
- he Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations of the Event which will be reflected on the Event's Official Website and it is the responsibility of all the participants to keep abreast with any changes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the date, venue or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the participants, in which case the Organiser will make every effort to inform the participants prior to the Date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Organiser, Event partners and sponsors declare by virtue of being the Event owner, Organiser, partner or sponsor, that they can use the services of third parties, as it deems fit for the purpose of the Event.
- The Organiser, Event partners and sponsors reserve the rights to use any photographs (including those of the participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose as it deems appropriate, including but not limited to advertising and publicity purposes. By registering for the Event, participants hereby consent to the publication or display of their details, including personal details and photographs.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of user communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or traffic congestion on the internet and/or the Event's Official Website.
- Participants must comply with any amendments made to the Rules and Regulations by the Organiser.
- Participants must ensure that they have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice on the collection, retention, use, disclosure and management of the Participant's personal data. By reading and agreeing to it, Participants agree to authorise and allow Mantra Experiential Sdn. Bhd. and/or any of it subsidiary companies to collect, retain, use and disclose the Participant's personal data for the purposes mentioned in the Personal Data Protection Notice.
- Participants registering on behalf of someone else must declare that they have obtained consent from the named individual(s) on the registration, for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data to Mantra Experiential Sdn. Bhd. partners and other third party service providers.