12 November 2016
KWC StarXpo Centre, KL
Get a taste of the action
We’re back! Experience mind-blowing action like you’ve never seen before.
Calling all dance fitness enthusiasts! For the very first time, we're welcoming five international ZES on one stage – so you can party and sweat it out with an all-star cast.
Start off with 90 minutes of non-stop Zumba; a Latin-inspired dance fitness craze that burns a ton of calories and takes the "work" out of work out.
Then move on to U-Jam Fitness; a funky, high energy dance that combines world beats and urban rhythms to get your heart pumping and body moving.
Wrap it up with KpopX Fitness – a simplification of this generation's most popular K-pop dances featuring cardio and body-toning exercises, along with easy-to-follow choreography.
Remember, you'll also receive an Official SCORE FitMob Festival T-Shirt, goodies bag, entrance wristband and event freebies when you register. Come join the biggest, most exhilarating SCORE FitMob Festival ever and look forward to a night of non-stop rhythm and pumpin' energy that'll leave you buzzing for days!
So what are you waiting for?
Register now! Fit has never been this fun!
- Body Art
7.30 PM -
KWC StarXpo Centre, KL
SUPER EARLY BIRD 20 June - 3 July
T-Shirt With Your Name*
EARLY BIRD 4 July - 17 July
NORMAL 18 July - 16 October
The T-Shirts can have a maximum of 8 characters (inclusive of spaces).
- Official SCORE FitMob Festival
ADDRESS:Kenanga Wholesale City
55200 Kuala Lumpur
The KWC StarXpo Centre is situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Strategically located and easily accessible, it is only 5 minutes away from Bukit Bintang. Equipped with multi storey car park, it can host up to 7000 guests. Public transportation available includes the Monorail, LRT and Bus, which will disembark you at the Hang Tuah station.
The centre is about 50 minutes drive from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and about 40 minutes drive from the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport.
ENTRY PACK COLLECTION
9.30 AM -
KWC StarXpo Centre, KL
For your Entry Pack Collection (EPC),
please bring the following for verification purposes:
COLLECTING ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE
If you have nominated a representative to collect your entry pack on your behalf, you need to:
1. Download the Letter of Authorisation (LoA) here and fill in the details
2. Have the representative bring along the LoA with a printed/digital copy of your Official Receipt
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
RULES & REGULATIONS
- SCORE FitMob Festival ("Event") is held by Mantra Experiential Sdn. Bhd. [747005-x] ("Organiser").
- The Event will be held on 12 November 2016 ("Date"). The Organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Event at any time.
- The Event is open to anyone aged 16 years (as of Event day) and above; and each participant attends the session on his or her own free will.
- By signing up for and providing any information, personal or otherwise, in order to gain access to and to participate in the Event or any activities relating to the Event, the participant is deemed to have given express permission to the Organiser and Event partners and sponsors (if any) to use such personal information for marketing, statistical and planning purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to contact participants from time to time by any means. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the participants.
- If a participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the participant's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of any components of the Event. There will be no fee refund upon such suspension or termination of the participant's registration.
- The Organiser will not entertain or be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate Registration Data in the Event registration form completed by the participant.
- Once the participants' registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for any participant who does not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
- Entries are transferable at a charge of RM30++ transfer fee. Changes in T-Shirt size may not be guaranteed for transfers. No transfers will be allowed after 16 October 2016.
- All T-Shirt measurements subject to 1 - 2 CM tolerance.
- All merchandise - Color, design and material are subject to change without notice.
- There will be no refund on registration fees if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser (including but not limited to haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism or other conditions) and which in the Organiser's opinion, renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
- It is COMPULSORY for participants to wear the Official SCORE FitMob Festival T-Shirt during the session. Failure to do so will result in the participant being refused admission to the session.
- Wristbands given to the participants during the Entry Pack Collection are to be worn at all times during the Event. Entry will be prohibited otherwise.
- The instructions and directions given by the instructor are done so at their own discretion and must be adhered to for the safety of each participant.
- It is the sole responsibility of every participant to inform the medical staff/safety marshall of the session regarding any injury or reason that they cannot exercise.
- Should any participant feel an injury at any time during or before the session, they must immediately inform the medical staff/safety marshall and refrain from joining the session.
- The Organiser cannot be held responsible for injuries caused during the course of the session, as injuries are always possible.
- The Organiser cannot be held responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property during the session.
- Beverages are permitted provided they are in a sealed container only (no glass containers allowed).
- The Organiser has the right to refuse admission to the session at its sole discretion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations at any time, at their sole discretion. Any update on the Rules and Regulations of the Event will be reflected on the Event's Official Website and it is the responsibility of all participants to keep abreast with any changes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the date, venue or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participant, in which case the Organiser will make every effort to inform the Participant prior to the Date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Organiser, Event partners and sponsors declare by virtue of being the Event owner, Organiser, partner or sponsor, that they can use the services of third parties, as it deems fit for the purposes of the Event.
- The Organiser, Event partners and sponsors reserve the right to use any photographs (including those of the Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose as it deems appropriate, including but not limited to advertising and publicity purposes. By registering for the Event, participants hereby consent to the publication or display of their details, including personal details and photographs.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or traffic congestion on the internet and/or the Event's Official Website.
- Participants must comply with any amendments made to the Rules and Regulations by the Organiser.
- Participants must ensure that they have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice on the collection, retention, use, disclosure and management of the Participant's personal data. By reading and agreeing to it, Participants agree to authorise and allow Mantra Experiential Sdn Bhd and/or any of its subsidiary companies to collect, retain, use and disclose the Participant's personal data for the purposes mentioned in the Personal Data Protection Notice.
- Participants registering on behalf of someone else must declare that they have obtained consent from the named individual(s) on the registration, for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data to Mantra Experiential Sdn Bhd, partners and other third party service providers.